Final Intermountain Shipment in O scale

Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...>

Hello Everyone,

The last shipment of O scale products from Intermountain arrived yesterday. They went out with a bang issuing three O scale cars at the same time. I have 25 cases of cars in my asiles.

The newest cars are all USRA gondolas, a needed car type on most layouts. The first road is NYC, with a great deal of lettering on the side. A sharp car that comes in 8 numbers. Next is CBQ or better known as the Burlington. This is the only upper Midwest car IM will issue for the gons and it comes in six numbers. The last car is Frisco, black car with the coon skin herald, also in 6 numbers.

These new cars join existing releases of USRA gons for PRR, C&O, and MP. I can offer a great price when ordering 6 cars mix/match. Kits are also available in PRR, and undecorated painted either in red or black.

IM is almost sold out of all undecorated cars of all types, and many road names are in short supply. You might say this is Last Call for the IM car line in O scale.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill 60120
847-697-5353 or 847-697-5366
railsunl@...
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used
O scale urethane cars, Photos and darkroom services
Checks, cash or credit (secure server at web site-3% added)