From: "Paul Gehrett" <pgehrett@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Next Years Naperville

I asked Martin's wife (I'm pretty sure it's his wife) about next year's
meet. She said that it is scheduled for the last Thursday thru Sunday of
October, 2004. Same general format as this year, Thursday afternoon
check-in with evening events. Sunday breakfast only with informal
discussion.

Paul Gehrett