Re: Silver Streak Kits

tyesac@aol.com

Denny,

Wouldn't an old Walthers' catalog cover it? I seem to remember that in the
70's at least the entire Silver Streak line seemed to be in there. Sorry I
don't have one that old anymore, but, it would seem to be a valid reference
point. The one issue would be whether Walthers substituted their own item number
for each kit.

Tom C

In a message dated 11/22/2003 10:27:48 AM Central Standard Time,
danspach@... writes:

Does anyone on this list have a master list of Silver Streak freight
car kits offered over the years, and would be willing to share it?

I am also looking for the same with Ulrich.

Thanks all-

Denny