From: Jeff Aley - GCD PE <jaley@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Used book sites

While we're still off topic, you may also find http://www.bibliofind.com/
to be helpful. Note that neither Advanced Book Exchange (ABE) nor
Bibliofind are actual booksellers. Instead they contain listings from
many smaller book dealers. As a result, each web site might find the same
book.

Other search sites:

http://www.bookfinder.com/
http://www.ippi.com/antiquarian-archive.html