From: Norman+Laraine Larkin
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 12:11 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Ted Culotta's RMC articles

The series of articles Ted has written for RMC, "Essential Freight Cars", is
a superb piece of work. Not only is the prototype info excellent, but the
day-to-day basic techniques of working with resin kits are presented simply
with great photo illustration. It is truly a worth-while series.
Congratulations and thanks.
Regards,
Norm Larkin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor