Re: Overflow Group Problem (Was: IC reefers)

Brian Termunde

Sorry to post this to the group, but I'm curious to see if anyone else is unable to access the STMFPH files. Using the links that John Campbell provided, I joined the overflow group (and it shows that I am a member). I can access the file section, but I am told that "You are not authorized to view this page" whenever I try to view any of the files.

I'd like to see what John posted, can anyone help?

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
Burbank, CA
"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"

P.S. I can access the files in my other groups with no problem, I did think to check that before posting this. TIA