Re: Steel floors for Greenville steel 52'-6" gondolas (P2K)

Charlie Tapper <chastap@...>

Now that you mention it, I did notice it would be OK for NSF. Just paint it a rust color (unlike wood, I suppose NSF would have been painted with the gon interior, at least at delivery?)

Very few NYC/P&LE gons had NSF's.

I'm looking for information on the plate steel floors. I have an idea of what it looks like from a picture in the RP Cyc article, but I'd like more info.

Charlie Tapper
I asked this question a few years ago and was told the P2K floor is suitable
for representing wood as well as NSF. You can probably find the discussion
in the FC list archives now that Hosker has added a search engine.

Dave Nelson