stupid pins

Eric Hansmann <ehansmann@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
I see! Gosh, how could we get along all these years with our other
thousands of freight car models not having those pins! This is a
revolutionary freight car innovation!

I just cut some down on a few Tyco cars this past week. Since they do not meet the standards for the club layout, these will be used on the kid's 2x8 switching layout. I could probably get good money for them on EBay, but that switching layout is pretty popular with the young-uns.

The decision was also made because I could not identify a proper steam era prototype to elevate these "models" towards.

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.