Re: Atlas Hart Ballast car trucks

prr6380

Sorry Tim, there is nothing new under the sun. This idea has been
used for several years under a variety of equipment, the first one I
can think of is the AHM 12-1 Pullman. Of course that's a passenger
car, but it's the first thing I thought of.

Walt Stafa

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@c...> wrote:

the "stupid pins" are for what I would call a three-point support:
on
this end, the truck can only swivel, while on the other end
(without
the pins), the truck can rock AND swivel.
Hope it's clear :-)

Michel Guilloux

I see! Gosh, how could we get along all these years with our other
thousands of freight car models not having those pins! This is a
revolutionary freight car innovation!