Re: Canadian Freight Cars in The U.S.


Bill Daniels wrote:
They are usually called pulp logs or pulp wood.
Either way, that's what they are. If I recall they are
pretty much torn up in the mill until they are a true pulp.
Right. Otherwise you get lumpy paper.

Tony Thompson Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2942 Linden Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@...
Publishers of books on railroads and on Western history

Join to automatically receive all group messages.