From: <heninger@medicine.nodak.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 2:43 PM
Subject: [STMFC] North Coast Grit blaster

Hello,
I will apologize in advance for the slightly off-topic posting,
but I am
hoping someone here can help. I recently received my new North Coast
grit
blaster, but I am at a loss to figure out how you attach the air
supply to the
booth. The instructions that I received with the booth are missing a
page, and
I have emailed the company. However, I am impatient to use this booth
so that I
can strip some Proto 2000 boxcars and repaint them in the appropriate
steam era
schemes. Please reply off list.

Sincerely,
Bob Heninger