Re: North Coast Grit blaster

vyoung5622@...

In a message dated 2/21/2004 4:45:27 PM Central Standard Time,
heninger@medicine.nodak.edu writes:
but I am at a loss to figure out how you attach the air supply to the
booth.
I went to a supply house here in Amarillo that carries all kinds of fittings.
I got two or three male quick connect fittings and about the same number of
female fittings. Screw one of the male fittings to the air input on the right
side of the booth as you face the front. Screw one of the female fittings to
your air supply hoses. I added one of the male fittings to my tire filler
and one of the male fittings to my airbrush hose. I just wish I knew the
correct name for all those fittings. Good luck!

Virgil Young
Amarillo, TX
vyoung5622@aol.com