Re: 70-ton trucks (was: Accurail AAR 70-ton triple...)

Scott Pitzer

When I started the thread about "anonymous" HO trucks it was because I had found some that looked bulky enough to be believable under a Bowser 70-ton covered hopper*. Among the choices were old trucks that were oversize but poorly-detailed. I eventually found some that I liked (which I want to keep in mind for 70-ton gondolas) but I haven't tracked down which anonymous brand they are.

*Obviously those Pennsy (or ARA Type "Y") trucks in the kit box had to go!

Scott Pitzer