From: JK [mailto:kuban@321online.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:07 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Decal HELP!!

Bill,

I don't know if this will help, but I have the
remains of the
set I used for my NWSL car.
In comparing this with the posted photo,
however, it does not
match. What I have is the complete " Jones &
Laughlin Steel
Corporation" spelled out with larger J&LSC size
lettering.
There are two sets of this with J&L logos. It
appears that
you would have to re-do the complete corporate
name on the
car - if that is correct.
Still, I have the decals and you are welcome to
them, if you
can figure out how to make them work for this
project.
According to the envelope, these decals were
made by Champ
for NWSL and may or not be the remains of the
HT-185 set.

Jim Kubanick,
Morgantown, WV