Re: Automobile Frame loads

Rob Adams

Bruce;

Those auto frame loads have been around a while and most of the discussions of them probably appeared in the freight cars group that Richard Hosker mediates. I recall threads from at least four or five years ago. There have also been photos published in RMJ and other mags of models with the loads.

In the steam freight cars group, there were threads about prototype cars and routings, etc. in March, August and November of 2003. Perhaps that will get you started.

Best regards, Rob Adams

Bruce Brantner wrote:

This past weekend I picked up a detail kit of 80 HO
scale auto frames. I remember a discussion on the
list about auto frames, but with some 29,000 messages
in the archives I could not locate the thread. Can
anyone point me in the right direction on finding the
messages in this thread? Thanks

Bruce

=====
Bruce R. Brantner, Sr.