Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:25:28 -0000
From: "dti_nut" <Brian_Everett@...>
Subject: Re: Modeling a Well Used Gon

Guys,

Have you ever thought about using something like aluminium pie pans
or the like for representing the side panels?
I came across some nice big pans at the grocery store - they are to
put at the bottom of the oven to catch the drips.
Fairly cheap, and I think you could add these and deform them after
installation if they were attached using epoxy or such.

Certainly something worth a try, although would be more difficult to
do on an older gon that is riveted vs welded construction.

Regards,
Brian Everett
Modeling the DT&I of the 60's & 70's