Re: Bowser's new N8/ caboose kits in general/Gloor

Schuyler Larrabee

-----Original Message-----
From: ed_mines [mailto:ed_mines@...]

I've seen a resin kit advertised for a caboose
I'd like a
model of, but the price is too high (more than
Sunshine or
Westerfield) for something of questionable
quality.

I'm speculating, Ed, but if you're talking about
the resin kit for the ERIE's Dunmore cabooses
which Joe Lofland caused to be done (I can't
recall Joe's company's name right now) rest
assured that it is a unquestionably high quality
kit. I've seen the kit, and the finished result,
and it rivals any brass model that's been
upgraded.

SGL