Life Like Proto 2000, "Sinclair" 10.000 gallon tank car

Arnold van Heyst

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:47:42 -0700
From: Richard Hendrickson
Subject: Re: Life Like Proto 2000, "Sinclair" 10.000 gallon tank car.

Fellow railroaders,

In my collection i have 3 Life Like Proto 2000, "Sinclair" 10.000
gallon tank cars (i prefer to have more......),
with Kadee #58 (without pin) couplers and airhose.

1x SDRX #9131 & 2x SDRX #10123.

I would like to change one of the SDRX #10123 into an other number.
Is there someone with a list of numbers wich they had?
Are there decalsets to do this?

Regards,
Arnold van Heyst
Netherlands.
Arnold, the number series of those cars was 10100-10199. The easiest way
to change the number would be to replace the either the two or the three
with a "1", as the numeral "1" on Sinclair cars was a simple straight line
and almost any decal "1" of approximately the same size could be trimmed to
fit.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

That's strange.......one of these is having #9131. So i presume that number is incorrect?
Arnold.