From: "mrdata1968" <mrdata1968@y...>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 18:15:39 -0000
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Atlas 11.000 tank cars.

Do you people have some photographs of this type for me?
Side/front/top/frame/etc?

Also a question about the placard boards.
The boards of the proto 2000 models are printed,
the atlas not...!!
But the cars carried a hazardous substance.
Didn't they have some warning marks on it?
(I hope it's good englisch)

Arnold.
Netherlands.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor