Re: New book on Southern 40' steel box cars

Schuyler Larrabee

I agree with Don, here, but for different reasons.
I only have one computer monitor, as I believe is
common, and it's nice to be able to look at more
than one photo at a time, maybe three or four.
Yeah, yeah, you can open more than one at a time
on the screen, but it's not the same.

As to the 11x17 printer, there is at least one on
the market:
http://gccprinters.com/
And here's a review:

http://www.laser-printer-reviews.org/GCC_NewGen_It
ec_Xante_printer/GCC_Technologies_laser.html

I no longer have any financial interest in this
company.

SGL