Re: RPA?

byronrose@...

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:24:02 -0800 Richard Hendrickson
<rhendrickson@opendoor.com> writes:
Gize,
You are dealing with "Dullard Boy" hee as the Mrs. fondly
calls me
at times. What does RPA mean? If I am called an RPA should I belt
the
guy, or say thank you?

It's an inside joke, Warren. No reason you should know what an RPA
is.
But the answer to your question is, both. Say thank you as you belt
him in
the mouth.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520
Come on Richard, you had to know someone was going to spill this one,
din't cha??

Even though when I started to use it, people thought it meant "Registered
Proffesional Architect" (of which I are one), it was somethin' my dear
ole Mammy used to repeatedly call me. I always looked upon it as a
badge. Of what I'm not really sure.

BSR - RPA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.