Re: Paul Dolkas

Don Valentine

Paul in HO and John in O are both modeling northern New Hampshire
lines of the B & M based out of Woodsville, New Hampshire (six miles up
U.S. #5 and across the Connecticut River from where I'm sitting). Both
are utilizing the paper and granite industries as well.

Don Valentine

Quoting Justin Kahn <harumd@...>:

Now that is interesting, as my recollection of the Dolkas railroad is of
generalized northeastern shortline, very well-realized in concept and
execution, and I hadn't heard of an O scale version. Although, as I
have
been out of the model railroad mainstream for some years, has Paul
Dolkas
changed his theme? I have a vague sense of hearing something about his

going to a larger and more urban setting, more like George Sellios's
railroad.
Jace Kahn
Mostly Fairbanks

If you have the right connections, Paul Dolkas' layout is well
worth
the visit.

So is John Peterson's O scale version of the exact same area the
Paul
models. Even my non-modeling wife enjoyed them both. Contact me
privately
if you need assistance, Jeff.

Don Valentine

Yahoo! Groups Links