Re: Paul Dolkas/Dolkos

Don Valentine

Paul has been following his current theme for some years while John was
doing Main two-footers until 7 - 8 years ago when he "saw the light"

Don Valentine

Quoting Justin Kahn <harumd@...>:

I was wondering when I saw the first spelling if that looked quite
right, so
the second looks more familiar. Has he always modelled the B&M, or did
he
earlier (twenty years ago at least) have another theme? That is what I
have
some vague recollection about.

Jace Kahn
Mostly Fairbanks

Paul in HO and John in O are both modeling northern New Hampshire
lines of the B & M based out of Woodsville, New Hampshire (six miles
up
U.S. #5 and across the Connecticut River from where I'm sitting). Both
are utilizing the paper and granite industries as well.

Don Valentine

Yahoo! Groups Links