Re: Sylvan Gondola Ends

Andy Miller <asmiller@...>

Detail Associates also makes a styrene gon end which I have used to upgrade
a lot of my stand in gondolas to get interior corrugations. And don't
forget that the P2K gon kits come with two sets of ends, leaving you with a
spare set. The RTR crowd is out of luck, but they probably don't care.


Andy Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Groff [mailto:ggg9y@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:05 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Sylvan Gondola Ends

Dear friends,

The Sylvan web sites lists the following part: Mill Gondola Ends DP-0059:
$3.95 CDN, $3.25 US. HO-Scale

The listing is found at:

Has anyone here ever used these parts? I am wondering if they might be
useful for replacing the PRR style ends that come with Eastern Car Works'
65' AAR mill gondola.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Yahoo! Groups Links

Join to automatically receive all group messages.