From: Garth Groff [mailto:ggg9y@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:05 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Sylvan Gondola Ends

Dear friends,

The Sylvan web sites lists the following part: Mill Gondola Ends DP-0059:
$3.95 CDN, $3.25 US. HO-Scale

The listing is found at: http://www.isp.ca/Sylvan/detail.htm

Has anyone here ever used these parts? I am wondering if they might be
useful for replacing the PRR style ends that come with Eastern Car Works'
65' AAR mill gondola.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Yahoo! Groups Links