From: "Bill Lane" <billlane@...>
To: "Steam Era Freight cars" <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:15 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Helium cars

Hi All,

I am detailing an O Scale J&L Tank car for a customer. On the same
pages
in the Car Shed Cyclopedia of the J&L car
are 2 helium transport cars for the army and navy. With tongue
somewhat
pressed in check, were these cars lighter
loaded then when empty? (:->)

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Custom Brass Painting
http://www.lanestrains.com

Importing a Brass S Scale X29
http://www.pennsysmodels.com
The Production has begun for the REA Version

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links