From: Harold Murray
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 7:51 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Caboose Trucks

>Yes, Precision Scale still makes them, the PSC part #31968, to search on Caboose
>

>Hobbies web site use 058531968.

To my knowledge these are for narrow guage trucks and not big enough for
Kadee HO trucks. My retailer here also says they are not listed in the
current PS catalogue and he has phoned them but they report they are not
making them.

So if you have a retail source and need these springs you had better
'snap' them up.

Looks like I need to go into manufacturining. Anyone have a 10 ton
press? I have a source for 4mm wide phosphor bronze.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor