Pennsy S Models X29 update

Bill Lane <billlane@...>

Hi All,

We had a meeting with our builder today. I am happy to report that we should have the production run of the Railway
Express version here by the first week of July latest. We have a very few REA cars left, so if you were considering
reserving a REA car the time to act is now! Once the car ships from the far away land, there will be a substantial
price increase. Please visit my Pennsy S Models website for more information and download a PDF order form.

Once the REA cars are complete we will turn out attention to doing the various PRR freight and B&O versions. My
builder is also taking back additional PRR drawings to the factory to start the design work for the G26 gondola.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Custom Brass Painting
http://www.lanestrains.com

Importing a Brass S Scale X29
http://www.pennsysmodels.com
The Production has begun for the REA Version

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957