Re: Caboose Trucks

Terry Link

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold Murray" <hjmurray@...>
To my knowledge these are for narrow guage trucks and not big enough for
Kadee HO trucks. My retailer here also says they are not listed in the
current PS catalogue and he has phoned them but they report they are not
making them.
Strange - they are listed in the latest catalogue and I've had no problems
getting these ( or the O scale version #357 ) from PSC and just had some
arrive a
few weeks ago. Though they are intended for the narrow gauge caboose, they
look like they would fit a standard gauge Kadee truck with no problem.

Terry Link
Bramalea, Ontario, Canada
www.tmrdistributing.com