Re: Submitting Freightcar Articles to Magazines

Scott Pitzer

I've skipped RMJ something like 4 out of the last 6 issues, when I used to skip 1 or 2 per year. I suppose that might mean it would be a good time to submit something... but I've been doing recent models according to the "close enough/just get it done" policy so I don't see any articles coming out of that.
Scott Pitzer
========

Shawn Beckart wrote:
"As an aside, I've been getting the impression lately that Rail
Model Journal isn't as focused on freight car material as they
used to be. Anyone else have that feeling?"