Re: Dave Lambert contact info

Schuyler Larrabee

And using Yahoo "People find" gets (limiting to
704 area codes)
David E Lambert
711 Ahn Lentz Rd
Stony Point, NC

David F Lambert
252 Tobacco Farm Rd
Statesville, NC

David G Lambert
260 Coley Store Rd
Locust, NC

David L Lambert
21899 Stony Rd
Locust, NC

And some others, but the site's not too
cooperative tonight . . .

Google, Dennis? The Web is frightening sometimes.

SGL