Re: Kadee Trucks

SamClarke

Mr. Carlson,

Kadee Products #441 and #442 are the snap on brake shoes we use on our
freight cars. Both retail at $1.75 for a package of 4.
The #441 is designed for our standard 50 ton trucks and the #442 is
designed for our 70 and 100 ton trucks. Some of our older truck bolsters
have cast on rigging that can easily be trimmed off to fit these shoes.
Also, these will fit many other manufacturers trucks but certainly not all
of them.

Regards, Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products

At 12:52 PM 7/1/04 -0400, you wrote:
Many of you have mentioned brake shoe details for Kadee trucks.  I have
not been able to find any such product listed on the Kadee Website.

Any idea how I could order some.

Brian J Carlson

Cheektowaga NY

Yahoo! Groups Links