Re: Meat Packing Question

charles slater

Sunshine Models offers all kinds of meet refers in HO scale kits, you can contact them at PO box 4997 Springfield, Mo. 65808-4997

From: "Douglas Harding" <dharding@cal-net.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Meat Packing Question
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:12:21 -0600

Great info, thanks everyone. I am learning that the Packers had processing
plants all around the country. These are the places where the dressed beef
became steaks and roasts and the "etc" became hot dogs an so forth.

Now, what is on the HO market for vintage 40's meat reefers? Beside the MDC
36 footer? I need Armour and Swift cars for two packing plants on my layout.

Doug Harding