From: "Andy Harman" <andy10@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: broken plastic parts (was charter revision)

At 12:44 PM 7/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:

I do not believe Branchline intended for their roofwalks to be
see-through.

I saw some early samples which would have been see-through, but too many
problems filling the mold. Kadee's method must be a trade secret. BL
compromised by tooling a see-thru overhang on the ends and making the rest
solid. But I still prefer to use the Kadee walks when I take the time to
change them.

Andy

Yahoo! Groups Links