From: Manfred Lorenz <germanfred55@...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:12:07 -0000
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: broken plastic parts (was charter revision)

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian J Carlson" <brian@b...> wrote:
I've begun replacing all my Branchline roofwalks with Kadee, Plano
or DA parts.

The see-through effect is much better.  Based on the thickness of
the Branchline roofwalks

There was once a discussion "Kadee vs. Plano" in which it was
reasoned that Plano is too thin.

I do not believe Branchline intended for their roofwalks to be see-
through.

When I have missing or broken Branckline parts the replacemnts were
sent in a paddeed envelope.