Re: Need help identifying boxcar

Don Valentine

Did the MoPac use Z bars or hat section framing? For a quick version one
can rework an Accurail car and come reasonably close to this WAG car.

Don Valentine

Quoting Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>:

Sure looks like another Missouri Pacific car to me. I
think this is one of the cars available from Westerfield.

Hello everyone,

There is a Wellsville, Addison & Galeton boxcar I need help to
identify. It's a single sheathed wooden boxcar, WAG series 7000-7020
(or higher). There is a photo of 7019 at:

http://www.s363.com/images/wag/wagobbox.jpg

This series likely arrived in 1958, but possibly as early as 1956. Any
modeling suggestions would be welcome. Also, if anyone wants to take
a stab at that gondola behind it, I'm all ears!

Any help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Heiden

Yahoo! Groups Links