Re: Need help identifying boxcar

Mark Heiden

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I assume you're talking about the Westerfield
1900 series kits. It looks like a close kit but the ends are different.

Mark Heiden

--- In STMFC@..., Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@c...> wrote:

Sure looks like another Missouri Pacific car to me. I
think this is one of the cars available from Westerfield.

Hello everyone,

There is a Wellsville, Addison & Galeton boxcar I need help to
identify. It's a single sheathed wooden boxcar, WAG series 7000-7020
(or higher). There is a photo of 7019 at:

http://www.s363.com/images/wag/wagobbox.jpg

This series likely arrived in 1958, but possibly as early as 1956. Any
modeling suggestions would be welcome. Also, if anyone wants to take
a stab at that gondola behind it, I'm all ears!

Any help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Heiden