From: Denny Anspach [mailto:danspach@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 4:13 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] BLI Hopper Mods

Andy Miller feels that all coupler boxes should be made to fit Kadee
couplers (and clones).

As a general statement for Kadee-size couplers, and as a practical
matter, Andy is exactly right. However, Accumate Proto scale-sized
couplers use a scale-sized (much smaller) coupler box that is both
integral to the coupler (a true distinction), and moreover, it has a
superior appearance.
. . .