Re: Kadee #4s (was: Kadee #58s) #4s

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Don Valentine wrote:
"How about when you view a single car from the side, Ben, or the cars
of a train as we usually see them. The effect then is considerably
different, though I cannot dispute your point when a car is viewed
only from an end."

That is true - my point is that using just the #58 coupler isn't
going to solve all of your appearance woes. You need to consider the
appearance of the draft gear, or the entire model for that matter. I
get a kick out of watching people slap #58s into unmodified Athearn
40 ft boxcars and then declare the job done.

Ben Hom