From: Denny Anspach
[mailto:danspach@...]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Truss Rods

What successful methods have the list members
used to pull the "rods"
really tight with monofilament? I agree with Al
Westerfield
that wire rods simply do will not last straight,
despite the
best of intentions and care.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento

Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
Companion Toolbar.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9Mt
olB/TM