From: pullmanboss
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:56 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Walthers 50-foot Express Reefer

Ed Hawkins:
> The ACL
> had welded side cars built by AC&F circa 1947-48 (as well as REX).
> These are reportedly coming from Branchline Trains after all their
> Pullman cars are released.

The plan as of 4 weeks ago is to sneak the express reefer to market
after the first three Branchline Pullmans are released and before
the second three. The 8-1-2 has already shipped, and the 10-1-2 and
12-1 are ready to go. I think the schedule calls for 4 to 6 weeks
between Pullman releases.

Tom Madden

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor