Re: Lost parts (Was Truss Rods)

ljack70117@...

When a small part goes to the floor do not use your eyes to look for it. Take your hand and start dragging it slowly over the floor until you have covered the whole area. I have never had to cover the whole area as I find it some where before.
On Sunday, July 18, 2004, at 01:26 PM, Doug Brown wrote:

I have done just that on occasion, successfully. They don't land in the
same place but then I know what to look for. Setting a piece on the
floor works better and you never loose that piece too. Most often when I
look for a dropped piece, I may not find that piece, instead finding
pieces I couldn't find previously.
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@adelphia.net
definition of a will