From: Beckert, Shawn [mailto:shawn.beckert@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:40 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] "Limited Runs" and the STMFC Membership

I envision this as a sort of "kit-of-the-month" club, though it would
probably be more like "kit-of-the-year". Obviously a lot of details would
have to be worked out, like who would take custody of the shipment of kits,
who would collect the money, and how would the kits be distributed to the
buyers.
But it might be a solution to the phenomenon called "The Vanishing Era of
Kit Building".