Re: Army boxcars at Mt. Union

CBarkan@...

Yeah, yeah ... BAR (not MEC), thats what I meant! Thanks, Terry.

Chris

In a message dated 7/24/04 10:36:53 AM, caso@... writes:

<<On close inspection of the cars back around 1995, a couple of the cars had

Bangor & Aroostook heralds peeling through the paint.

Due to their position in the bush, the cars were difficult to photograph:

http://www.canadasouthern.com/caso/images/bar-1.jpg

Terry Link

Bramalea, Ontario, Canada

trlink@...