Re: ADMIN: No politics

Scott Pitzer

Jeff shuts down the topic of Politics, but then he mentions Six Flags, which, in its original form "Six Flags Over Texas," refers to France, Spain, Mexico, the Texas Republic, the Confederate States of America, and the USA. If bringing up that list isn't asking for trouble, I don't know what is! And are those roller coasters prefabricated with cheap labor, or are they sent to the site in kit form? Does Walthers stock any HO versions of the coasters? And why did it take you so long to get Hom-- I mean, home?
Scott Pitzer
========

Where's Jeff Aley when we need him?
Actually, I was at Six Flags riding roller coasters with the family...