Re: Accurail niche (was "Cash poor beginners")

Bill Hirt <whirt@...>

cf5250 wrote:

from God" to save retail hobby shops -- hopefully they will realize
the error of their ways. In the meantime, getting Athearn models has
become almost impossible unless you want to pay 100% list price, or
take your chances at Charles Ro... (They won't reserve for me since
I don't shop 52 times a year.)
Tim,

Hmmm. When I was at the local hobby shop last week his shelves were full with new Athearn and he discounts the product as he always has. Maybe you need a different dealer...

To tie in to another currently running thread, his shop also does the charge processing for Oddballs decals mail order customers.

Bill Hirt