Photo egroup (was Survivng PRR Gondolas)

Des Norman

Dean,
I just tried to find this group you mentioned but no luck. I tried
STFMPH, STMFPH and 'steam era freight car photo', all with no hits.
Is there a typo here please?

Des Norman

--- In STMFC@..., "Dean Payne" <deanpayne@a...> wrote:
--- In STMFC@..., "roger m cox" <wm7595@a...> wrote:
I would like to post some pics on this site but
unfortuneatly there isn't the space. I may post the file on the
PRR
modeling site in a few days.
Roger Cox
Roger,
I tried sending an email to your aol address off-line, but it was
rejected. (???) Anyway, you can post the photos on the STFMPH
(Steam
era Freightcar Photo) site, which is basically an "overflow" site
created as a new group, allowing us to post twice as many photos as
we can on one site! No email discussion, just photos and files.
The
photos posted in the files section get to be seen in full quality,
the photos section gets compressed or something, to save space.
So,
post photos in the files section for best quality!
Dean Payne