Re: Reefer Information

Steve and Barb Hile

I don't have much info on the specific question, but can offer a correction. UTLX is the reporting mark for Union Tank Car company cars. I believe you are looking for URTX, Union Refrigerator Transit.

Steve Hile

----- Original Message -----
From: George A. Walls
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 3:30 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Reefer Information

Not having any good referance material. I need some help with some
Reefer Information.

ACF made reefers for UTLX and ART in the same time periods, and
probably some other railroads as well. So how do I tell the
difference between the different UTLX cars and the ART car. Al
Westerfield has some cars that will model both types. So can the
Branchline Reefers be used for any other reefers beside UTLX?

Thank You,
George Walls

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:

b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.