Re: [PRR] BLI K7 Stock Car Pictures

Greg Martin

The following exchanged developed over on the PRR-talk list regarding the photos posted on the BLI website regarding the PRR class K7 stock cars. Ben Hom privately posted a photo to photo comparison for the car (model Vs. prototype) and not only have many of us agreed that the color is muttled but the lettering is drasticly wrong as well. There is some hopeful anticipation that these are just hand lettering mock up's of the car prior to release and that this will be corrected. If not I would say the car will require being stripped and repainted in oreder to correct the brutal errors...

How they could get this so completely incorrect is beyond me. There is a PRRT&HS Modeling committee to avoid such mistakes... ALL MANUFACTURERS are welcomed.

Greg Martin