Re: NH XM7

Roger Hinman <rhinman@...>

The car at Essex is ex New Haven 17728; there was a very good article done on these rebuilds in MMOD Jul and Sep 1988
which included underframe drawings. I have a photo somewhere; hopefully the number will tell you what you want to know.
The Essex car has the steel ends; this was done in resin by F&C.

Roger Hinman

On Aug 21, 2004, at 11:02 AM, Al & Patricia Westerfield wrote:

I've learned that the gift shop of the Essex CT Railroad Museum is probably
the NH XM7 that I will be modeling. Has anyone photographed the car there?
I need to identify it first, then if it is, arrange to get some underbody
shots if possible.
- Al Westerfield

Yahoo! Groups Links