Lumber box cars at Flagstaff, early 1920s

Scott Pitzer

At the Riordan Mansion State Park in Flagstaff, there are a couple of panoramic photos of Arizona Land & Timber operations in the early 1920s
Box cars include:
(All 40' I believe although I did not look carefully for 36' cars-- definitely no 50' cars)

UP double sheathed
CNW single sheathed
ATSF 38971
ATSF similar to above but different number series, and had lines above reporting marks and below numbers
ATSF sectional-sheathed (3 single door and one 1 1/2 door marked "Automobile and Furniture"
GN single sheathed (Pratt truss with 3 panels on each side of door) with goat emblem on door
CCC&StL 43045
CN 580775 marked "Automobile"

Scott Pitzer